Extended Deadline: Call for Papers Gender and Tarde Thematic Issue
The Latin American Journal of Trade Policy will publish a special issue focusing on gender and trade in collaboration with WTO Chairs in Jamaica and Mexico. The WTO Chairs program raise awareness regarding the understanding and capacity of mainstreaming gender equality considerations in trade policy context. For this purpose, this thematic issue will cover the following topics:
- Trade policy and how it has incorporated gender equality concerns.
- Gender mainstreaming in export promotion.
- Case studies linking trade, gender, and COVID-19.
- Framing policies in the absence of data (balance, not overshooting).
- Gender mainstreaming in WTO legal system.
- Gender mainstreaming in regional trade agreements.
- Triggers and motivations by champions of change.
- Hesitations and concerns: what is stopping other countries?
We invite people to submit their papers by October 15th, 2021 through our website https://lajtp.uchile.cl/index.php/LAJTP/about/submissions and email email@example.com.
The deadline has been established in order for papers to undergo through the LAJTP peer review and editorial process. All papers need to be original work and should not have been previously published nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere.